Exceptional high quality silver violin bow
4/4 - size
* Octagonal strong and elastic stick of super fine pernambucco hard wood.
* Perfectly balanced and straight, plays perfectly.
* Made by Marco Z. a highly skilled bow maker.
* Ebony frog and made of nickel silver Mounted.
* Three part screw, also made of nickel silver.
* Genuine Mongolian horse hair of the best quality.
* Weight: 59.5-63 grams, Length: 29 1/4 inches
This is an extremely fine silver violin bow of an exquisite quality.
A RARE bow which plays perfectly and a bow that will fullfil even the high demands of professional players.